- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- Sheltering in Place? Keep Your Business Humming with the Perfect Home Office March 19, 2020Sheltering in Place? Keep Your Business Humming with... As more companies invoke telecommuting policies during the coronavirus crisis, the home office may be growing in importance. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Coronavirus
- Kitchen Pantries You'll Envy March 12, 2020Kitchen Pantries You'll Envy Organizing a pantry can make it feel like the entire kitchen received an upgrade. Here are some ways to get a more stylish food storage space. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends, Kitchen & Bath
- Hot Home Trend: The Kitchen Blues March 6, 2020Hot Home Trend: The Kitchen Blues Get color inspiration for this all-important part of the home from these photos. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends, Kitchen & Bath
- 8 Tips To Make Your Listing Picture Perfect February 27, 20208 Tips To Make Your Listing Picture Perfect Buyers get their first impression of a home from property photos, so stage for the shoot. Working With Sellers, Staging
- 3 Ways to Design the Perfect Kitchen Island February 18, 20203 Ways to Design the Perfect Kitchen Island How remodelers are giving this kitchen staple an update. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Remodeling, Design & Architecture, Kitchen & Bath
- Stage a Space as a Calming Retreat February 13, 2020Stage a Space as a Calming Retreat Create a Zen environment that channels nature and follows the "mindful living" trend. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Design Trends
- Add Some Bling to Your Decor February 6, 2020Add Some Bling to Your Decor Rich metal accents are helping home design shine. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends, Kitchen & Bath
- 6 Home Design Fads That Are Fading January 30, 20206 Home Design Fads That Are Fading These trends were all the rage in the 2010s, but now designers say they want to leave them in the past. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 'Japandi Minimalist Style' and Other Global Design Trends to Watch January 23, 2020'Japandi Minimalist Style' and Other Global... Could these international home trends be the next big thing in the U.S.? By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 10 Trending Design Fads for 2020 January 16, 202010 Trending Design Fads for 2020 Dining rooms with personality? Tiled bathtub aprons? Houzz offers its picks for the hottest trends to watch throughout the year. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Tracking Jobless Claims by State March 26, 2020Tracking Jobless Claims by State The Labor Department reported that the number of Americans filing claims for unemployment benefits shot to a record of more than 3 million last week. By: Nadia Evangelou
- REALTORS® Confidence Index: February 2020 Highlights March 25, 2020REALTORS® Confidence Index: February 2020 Highlights This report presents key results about market transactions from the February 2020 REALTORS® Confidence Index survey. By: Brandon Hardin
- Using Vacant Malls as Coronavirus Health Care Emergency Armories March 24, 2020Using Vacant Malls for Coronavirus Care Fully and partially vacant shopping centers can function as hospital units, emergency mask production facilities, and storage for basic goods. By: Brandon Hardin Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Coronavirus
- February 2020 Existing-Home Sales March 20, 2020February 2020 Existing-Home Sales Housing market activity this February jumped 6.5% from January 2020, and sales of existing homes improved 7.2 % from February 2019. By: Michael Hyman
- Homebuyer Traffic Picked Up in February 2020 Amid Low Mortgage Rates, With Little Effect Yet from Coronavirus and Stock Market Decline March 18, 2020Little Effect from Coronavirus in February Data from SentriLock®, LLC, a lockbox company, shows that homebuyer traffic increased in February 2020 compared to the prior month and one year ago. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Coronavirus
- FHFA Directs Fannie and Freddie to Allow Appraisal Alternatives March 23, 2020FHFA directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to allow the use of appraisal alternatives to reduce the need for appraisers to conduct interior property inspections for eligible mortgages through May 17, 2020.
- NAR's Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief March 21, 2020The National Association of REALTORS® has been responding to a flurry of legislative activity aimed at providing economic relief from COVID-19. NAR is committed to ensuring that lawmakers continue to take into consideration the real estate industry, including independent contractors and small business owners.
- AQB Proposes Update to Appraiser Criteria January 9, 2020The Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) released proposed changes to the Appraiser Qualification Criteria.
- NAR Testifies on USPAP November 19, 2019On October 11, 2019, NAR provided comments on the Appraisal Standards Board's (ASB) concept paper reforming the evaluation standards in USPAP.
- Agencies Increase Residential Appraisal Threshold September 27, 2019The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (collectively “the Agencies”) adopted a final rule increasing the threshold for requiring an appraisal in residential real estate transactions from $250,000 to $400,000.
- Appraisal Foundation Seeks Comment on Evaluations September 6, 2019The Foundation's Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) is seeking input on whether USPAP should address standards for evaluations, and if so, how to differentiate that from appraisals.
- NCUA Increases Commercial Appraisal Threshold July 22, 2019The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Board a final rule increasing the threshold below which appraisals are not required for commercial real estate transactions from $250,000 to $1,000,000.
- North Dakota Appraisal Requirement Waiver Decision July 11, 2019The Board of the Appraisal Subcommittee held a public meeting to determine action on a waiver of appraiser credentialing requirements for federally related transactions under $500,000 for 1-to-4 family residential real estate transactions and under $1,000,000 for agricultural and commercial real estate transactions throughout the State of North Dakota for a period of not less than […]
- NAR Policy is All About Appraiser Independence June 17, 2019The chair and co-chair of NAR’s Real Property Valuation Committee made a few remarks on video about NAR’s appraiser independence policy last week during the 2018 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings in Washington.
- North Dakota Appraisal Requirement Waiver Request May 31, 2019Comments on the North Dakota's request for a waiver of appraiser credentialing requirements must be received by the Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC) of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) on or before July 1, 2019.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623